Another service offered by Equipetrol is the fluid filtration. In order to improve reservoir productivity all O&G companies gives their best technical and economical effort to eliminate all different solids contaminants from the completion, intervention or stimulation fluids. Filtration services remove almost every contaminant from the fluid; our filtration units uses, as a first stage, a diatomaceous media and as a second stage, cartridges filters for high efficiency removal.
Major consensus from O&G Companies is:
Using clean and compatible fluids in all operations after drilling plays a very important roll on the well performance.
Equipetrol’s technicians have long experience and skills identifying filtration problems in order to best fit a suitable solution.
The DE filtration system used by Equipetrol offers some unique characteristics for fluid filtration and equipment operation:
- Available sizes are 600, 800 and 1100 sq ft.
- Filtration units are manufactured minimizing space.
- Equipetrol supports filtration services with field and “in-house” lab equipment and tests.
- Filter press are equipped with especial packing in order minimize fluid leaks.
- Presses are adjusted with air seal connections that prevent leaks between cycles.
- All units have catch containers to avoid site contamination.
- Filter units can be setup in series or parallel that allows fluid and/or gel filtration.
- Units are equipped with Diesel Engine Pumps capable of pumping 12 to 14 bpm.
Diesel Engine Centrifugal Pump